Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all of our services that are available on our website https://symposium.pl, https://icpnr2024.org , by email or telephone. By entering, browsing and using our online platform and/or making a conference registration or hotel reservation, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions. The platform, its content and infrastructure, as well as the registration and hotel reservation system are owned, managed and provided by Symposium Cracoviense Sp z o.o. 31-511 Krakow, Rakowicka 1/14, KRS 0000210115.
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the platform and set out the rules for the use of the online platform and the rules and procedures for the conclusion of Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the platform.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller through the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity.
2. Seller - Symposium Cracoviense Sp z o.o. with its registered office at Rakowicka 1/14 street, 31-511 Krakow, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 676-20-61-612, Business Identification Number (REGON): 351475079, registered in the National Court Register under KRS 0000210115.
3. Customer - any entity making purchases via the Platform.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing business activities on its own behalf, which uses the Platform.
5. Platform - the online platform operated by the Seller at the Internet address https://www.symposium.pl & https://icnpr2024.org.
6. agreement concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded with the Customer within an organized system of concluding agreements at a distance (within the Platform), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of remote communication up to and including the conclusion of the agreement.
7. Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions of the Platform.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Conference or Training Sales Agreement with the Seller.
9) Account - the Customer's account on the Platform; it collects data provided by the Customer, information about the Orders placed by the Customer and the Conferences and Trainings purchased on the Platform.
10. Order Form - an interactive form available on the Platform that allows placing an Order and making a payment.
11. Training - a service available on the Platform that is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
12. Sales Agreement - an agreement for the sale of Training concluded or entered into between the Client and the Seller via the Online Platform. The Sales Agreement is understood to be a contract for the provision of a conference/training service online or onsite.
§ 3 Contact with the Platform
1. Address of the Seller: Symposium Cracoviense Sp z o.o. ul. Rakowicka 1/14, 31-511 Kraków
2. E-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com
3. Phone number of the Seller: +48 12 422 76 00
4. The Seller's bank account number: Alior Bank 77 2490 0005 0000 4530 9032 2768 (PLN) PL90 2490 0005 0000 4600 5479 9732 (EUR)
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers specified in this paragraph.
6 The Customer may communicate with the Seller by telephone between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
§ 4 Technical Requirements
In order to use the Platform, including browsing the Platform's training offerings and placing orders for Conferences and Trainings, the following are required:
a. a terminal device with access to the Internet and an Internet browser
b. an active electronic mail (e-mail) account,
c. cookies enabled.
§ 5 General information
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Platform caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Platform with the technical infrastructure of the Client.
2. Browsing the Platform's offer and placing orders does not require creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT) and are given in Polish zloty or EURO.
4. The price of the Conference includes access to the service online or stationary on the date indicated.
5. The price of the Training includes access to the training service on the Platform for a period of 3 months from the date of order and payment.
§ 6 Account on the Platform
1. The Customer, after making a purchase on the Platform, will receive from the Seller access to an individual account on the training platform, if the service is provided in virtual form.
2. Logging in to the Account is done by providing the email address indicated in the order and the access code established by the Vendor.
3. The Customer shall have the opportunity to delete the Account at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for doing so, by sending an appropriate request to the Vendor, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses specified in § 3.
§ 7 Rules of placing an Order
In order to place an Order it is necessary to:
1. Select the Conference or Training that is the subject of the Order
2. Fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address, enter the data for the invoice, if the recipient is an Entrepreneur,
3. Click the "Register" or "Order and pay" button,
4. Select one of the available payment methods and pay for the Order.
§ 8 Performance of the Sales Agreement
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall take place after the Customer submits the Order via the Order Form on the Online Platform in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and simultaneously accept the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution shall be made by the Seller sending the Client an appropriate e-mail message to the Client's e-mail address provided during the placement of the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution, and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail message, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
3. The Customer is obliged to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
§ 9 Copyright
1. All materials presented and made available to the Customer by the Seller are protected by copyright and are the intellectual property of the Seller and as such are protected by law. These materials may not be distributed, shared or reproduced without the written consent of the Vendor. It is prohibited to download Conferences / Trainings and share the Account with others.
2. The Seller informs the Customer that further distribution of the Conference / Training by the Customer without the consent of the Vendor constitutes an infringement of the Vendor's copyright and may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The purchase of a Conference / Training is not tantamount to receiving any copyright in the Conference / Training, or the software found on the Platform.
§ 10 Termination and withdrawal from the contract
1. The Agreement shall terminate at the end of the time for which the Conference / Training has been made available to the Client by the Vendor.
2. The Client who has concluded a remote agreement with the Vendor has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement, subject to paragraph 4.
3. By making a conference registration and hotel reservation, the Client accepts the specified cancellation conditions. The rules for cancellation of participation in the conference and hotel reservation are available on the page of each conference, under "registration fees" and "hotel fees".
4. The right of withdrawal from the Contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Customer with respect to contracts for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Customer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
5. The commencement of the provision of services by the Seller shall be considered the moment of the first use of the Conference / Training after payment of the fee.
6. By making the payment and logging into his Account, the Customer declares that, in accordance with Article 15 (3) of the Law on Consumer Rights, he requests to begin providing the services covered by the order before the expiration of the deadline for making a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, and therefore acknowledges the fact that in the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, he will be obliged to pay the remuneration for the training services performed until the time of withdrawal.
7. In order to withdraw from the Agreement, the Client must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Agreement by an unequivocal statement, e.g. in the form of an e-mail, before the expiry of the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 above.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall return to the Customer all payments received from the Customer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
§ 11 Complaints
1. Complaints related to non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement by the Seller should be reported, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The complaint should include:
a. name and surname and address of residence or name and registered office of the Customer;
b. definition of the subject of the complaint;
c. the title of the Conference / Training and the identifier of the payment transaction;
d. presentation of the circumstances justifying the complaint and attachment of any documents and information demonstrating the legitimacy of the complaint claims;
e. the date of the Agreement;
f. specification of the demand made in connection with the complaint.
3. Complaints will be considered immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the application.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses provided herein.
§ 12 Personal Data Protection
(1) By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to place their Data in the database of the Seller and to process them for the purpose of implementation of the Agreement, the complaint process and for marketing and commercial purposes.
(2) Provision of Data by the Customer is voluntary, but the lack of consent to their processing prevents the Seller from processing the order.
(3) The administrator of the Data is the Seller.
4th Data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data in a manner that prevents access to third parties.
(6) The Client, by adding comments to materials made available by the Seller, and recorded by means of photos or video, at the same time agrees free of charge, irrevocably and indefinitely to the recording and dissemination of his personal data, including image.
§ 13 Final provisions
(1) Contracts concluded through the Online Platform shall be concluded in the English language.
(2) The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, that is: changes in laws, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
(3) Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code; the Law on Provision of Electronic Services; the Law on Consumer Rights, the Law on Personal Data Protection.
(4) The customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of processing complaints and claims. For this purpose, he may file a complaint through the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Symposium Cracoviense 06.04.2023.