Abstract Submission Guidelines
Call for Abstracts - November 7, 2023
Deadline for Call for abstract - February 15, 2024 (23:59 CET)
Deadline for Abstracts evaluation - March 15, 2024
Notification to Authors - March 30, 2024
Presenter’s registration to the congress -April 15, 2024
The International Scientific Committee of the International Congress on Natural Products Research will select papers on the base of these abstracts.
Please find below the list of topics and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation.
General Guidelines – Terms & Conditions - for the Main Conference
- Marine organisms, fungi, microbes and plants as chemical factories
- Cutting edge technologies in natural product drug discovery, formulation and development
- Natural products in the era of emerging infectious diseases
- Medicinal natural products: from bench to bedside
- Natural product research and the challenges of climate change – ecological and environmental solutions
- Biotransformation and biosynthesis of natural products
- Total synthesis and biomimetic synthesis of natural products
- Genetic engineering of food crops and medicinal plants
- Natural cosmetics, nutraceuticals, and food supplements
- Regulation for the use of natural products in food and drugs
- Medicinal Plants and Natural Products in Animal Healthcare and Veterinary Medicine
Abstract Content Details (PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE AND THE TEMPLATE)
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the on-line system of the Congress web page once live (Abstract submission).
- Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted.
- submitted files that do not follow the TEMPLATE will be rejected
- If your abstract includes any tables and/or figures, they must comply with the current data protection regulations. In particular, please ensure that all images do not contain any personal data.
- In cases where recognizable persons are depicted, the consent of the respective person is mandatory for publication.
- Your abstract, including any tables and figures, must be free of exclusive third-party usage rights.
The confirmation of Abstract Submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, corresponding author and a presenting author by e-mail upon completion of online submission. This letter is not an acceptance notification but a notification of your submission details. It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become illegible.